Misaligned Body Panel

Boonrag

0108211747_HDR.jpg
Happy New Year everyone. I have to ask, is this common on the Continentals? I think the passenger fender is not aligned properly. This is a 2019 Conti.

jhartz

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Virginia Beach, VA
Take it back to the dealer; their body shop can easily realign the doors (or any other body panels). Just got Bambi Killer back (after three months); every seam in new hood, door, fender, A-pillar, and bumper were perfectly aligned.

Boonrag

Take it back to the dealer; their body shop can easily realign the doors (or any other body panels). Just got Bambi Killer back (after three months); every seam in new hood, door, fender, A-pillar, and bumper were perfectly aligned.
Hey Jim, thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to the dealer on Tuesday to correct a rattling passenger seat and I will ask them about correcting the panel. Ever since my friend pointed it out to me I can't help but notice that misalignment.

brucelinc

Minneapolis
Yes, I would get that fixed. My 2017 has a tighter and more uniform fit than that.

Jeyaar456

That's quite a lot, how did that shocker get past the various number of factory checks,
tests and quality controls ?

Boonrag

I got my car back today and they corrected the misalignment. Lincoln of White Plains service did this with no questions asked. The door was the problem.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 7