Making a correction to a post with no edit feature.

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
I see the forum for posting ideas and feedback has been moved to this lounge area.

Anyway, I made a mistake in post #1 of this thread: 2017 Lincoln Continental wheel specifications but the edit function is no longer displayed. Is there anyway that I can make a correcting paragraph and have a moderator insert it as as an edit at the end of Post #1? The paragraph will contain @Todor as the member pointing out the error.

Administrator

Lincoln Fanatic
Staff member
I see the forum for posting ideas and feedback has been moved to this lounge area.

Anyway, I made a mistake in post #1 of this thread: 2017 Lincoln Continental wheel specifications but the edit function is no longer displayed. Is there anyway that I can make a correcting paragraph and have a moderator insert it as as an edit at the end of Post #1? The paragraph will contain @Todor as the member pointing out the error.
Yes, please send me the new paragraph and any edits. I will take care of it.

Thank you!

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Hi Sal'
Here is the wording of the 1st post with the changes included. Please replace the entire post #1 with the following text:

The 2017 Lincoln Continental has 3 wheel configurations: 18", 19" and 20" according to options selected.

Stock tire sizes are: 235/50R18; 255/45R19; 245/40R20. The recommended winter tire is the 235/50R18 on all 4 positions.

Rim width is 8" for the 18" and 19" wheels but 8.5" for the 20" wheel.

Bolt circle pattern is 5x108 mm;

Offset (ET) is 52.5 mm for the 18" wheel and 55 mm for the 19" and 20" wheels.

Hub bore 63.4 mm.

Wheel studs are metric 14 mm with thread pitch of 1.5;

Wheel nut torque is 162 ft lbs.

Edit: @Todor pointed out some errors in the above rim widths that the 20" wheel is 8.5" wide and offsets that should reflect only the 18" wheel as 52.5 mm offset while the 19" and 20" wheels have a 55 mm offset. These changes have now been reflected in the text above.