looking to imrove performance on my 88MK7.

bobs 84mk7

Looking to install in my .40 over 302 motor.

I know the fuel system is a SEFI and I know it also MAF.

the motor I have was from my old 84 MK 7. I rebuilt the motor to run on a carborator.. I,ll be ripping all of the carb stuff off.. i need to know what are the best head to use. (or should i use the stock heads I have from the motor I,m pulling out and port it out?)

Also,the rods are the 1.72,not the stock 1.6. the engine has brand new pistons,rings ect.. since the engine is set up for carb, i need to know what would be the correct cam to put in the engine.

I,m looking four sound advice on mods i can do that won,t break the bank and give my 88 more horsepower and performance.

Thanks Bob

P.s.s I have an entire top end on engine parts,including MSD 6 ignition that I,ll need to get rid of.. all parts are like new and all chrome.

BigHolly75

I'm not too sure how well they would work for your set up, but I've heard good things about the GT40P heads from the 90s Explorers. They should bolt on and you can usually find them for $300-$500. Not sure of your price range or how extreme you're looking to go, but they'd be a good pick up without doing anything major.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML