Looking for part name

wrvond

There is a plastic panel under the car that has to be removed to change the oil and filter. It is held on by two days fasteners which are missing from mine. I suspect somebody damaged the plastic at some point and now it’s being held up with zip ties.
Anyway, I’d like to replace it but can’t find a new one online because I don’t know what it’s called.
Any help is appreciated.

bbf2530

There is a plastic panel under the car that has to be removed to change the oil and filter. It is held on by two days fasteners which are missing from mine. I suspect somebody damaged the plastic at some point and now it’s being held up with zip ties.
Anyway, I’d like to replace it but can’t find a new one online because I don’t know what it’s called.
Any help is appreciated.
Hi wrvond. Goes by various names such as underbody tray, underbody cover, splash shield, etc.. Is the tray itself broken, or can you just replace the missing fasteners?

Here are the results from a search for "Lincoln MKS underbody tray": Lincoln MKS underbody tray - Google Search

There are other vehicles mixed in with the results, but you can pick out the MKS hits. There are also results for fasteners, or you can purchase them from your local Lincoln or Ford Dealership.

Good luck.

Last edited:

wrvond

Thanks, that's perfect!
I think that somebody tried to pop the panel free and broke the plastic around the fastener so I'm just going to replace the whole thing.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML