Looking for original radio cassette for 89 town car!

Thread starter #1
Hoping to find someone with an original 89 Town Car radio cassette player they are willing to sell/ship to Canada... it's the last piece I need to get my car back to full stock condition...!
Pls let me know if you have one, even if it doesn't work - I can get it rebuilt no problem
thanks,
Carl

siglmtd

hemet,ca
Have you tried Ebay?
Hoping to find someone with an original 89 Town Car radio cassette player they are willing to sell/ship to Canada... it's the last piece I need to get my car back to full stock condition...!
Pls let me know if you have one, even if it doesn't work - I can get it rebuilt no problem
thanks,
Carl
HI I HAVE 1987 FACTORY OEM JBL WITH CASSETTE NEEDS REPAIR BUT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WAS OUT OF MY 1987 TOWN CAR ITS LISTED ON E BAY LET ME KNOW THANKS!

thanks,
Carl
what model # on the radio I have a few from Explorers from that year range.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML