LincolnWay Apple Watch App

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Macsterguy

Texas
My Apple Watch app stopped working in early March. I received a message through the LincolnWay app saying that they would get it fixed… When?

bbf2530

My Apple Watch app stopped working in early March. I received a message through the LincolnWay app saying that they would get it fixed… When?

Hi Macsterguy. If you do not get an answer from another member experiencing the same issue here, I would recommend calling Lincoln Concierge for more information.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Macsterguy

Texas
Hi Macsterguy. If you do not get an answer from another member experiencing the same issue here, I would recommend calling Lincoln Concierge for more information.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.
I called them just before posting. They have no answers as to when they have not fulfilled the promise they made in March, Five months ago…

Attachments

• 90EE0F0D-F8FF-4A98-9C8E-003EC13565F7.png
    90EE0F0D-F8FF-4A98-9C8E-003EC13565F7.png
    200 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

bbf2530

I called them just before posting. They have no answers as to when they are going to fulfill the promise they made in March, Five months ago…

Hi Macsterguy. Then that likely means there will be a fix as soon as Lincoln/Ford engineering finds one and implements it. Not the answer we want, but sometimes it is the answer. The Service Department at most Dealerships will not know much more on an issue like this.

Hopefully another member here or somewhere else online will have access to better information.

Considering the pandemic and the supply/production and other issues caused by it, it is likely a little down the list of corporate priorities. Again, not the answer we hope for, but sometimes the answers we get are not what we hope for.

Good luck.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
The sad truth is that Ford/Lincoln just seems to be in a ready, fire, aim mode of rolling out all this technology that is supposed to make ownership easier and more seamless. Unfortunately, it does the opposite.

It really stinks, for example, to have to practically bring your key fob every time because you can't count on Phone As A Key working each time. When the app tells you it works best with the app open and the phone in your hand, I mean, what the hell is the point of PAAK? It's a joke.

JB IN AZ

The sad truth is that Ford/Lincoln just seems to be in a ready, fire, aim mode of rolling out all this technology that is supposed to make ownership easier and more seamless. Unfortunately, it does the opposite.

It really stinks, for example, to have to practically bring your key fob every time because you can't count on Phone As A Key working each time. When the app tells you it works best with the app open and the phone in your hand, I mean, what the hell is the point of PAAK? It's a joke.
Slightly off topic, but I assume that PAAK is an option, or part of an option package on Reserve models? I don't see anyway that I can use it on my '21 Reserve. Not that I would anyway. HAHA

IIRC, I have a 301A package???

tgara

Slightly off topic, but I assume that PAAK is an option, or part of an option package on Reserve models? I don't see anyway that I can use it on my '21 Reserve. Not that I would anyway. HAHA

IIRC, I have a 301A package???
If you don't know what you have, we can't really help you. But suffice it to say that for the 2021 MY, the Phone as Key is an option on the Base reserve model, and included in the Reserve I and II packages.

I have it, and I like it a lot. Sometimes it takes a moment to connect, but its way better than having to schlep around an auto remote.

Regarding the Apple Watch app, yes it is gone for now. Remains to be seen if it returns in a future Lincoln Way App update.

Last edited:

Macsterguy

Texas

Flatsfish

Slick…..click photo.

Attachments

• C0B73173-90AC-4EEF-887A-D63918784FC0.png
    C0B73173-90AC-4EEF-887A-D63918784FC0.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

tgara

Yep, working on my Nautilus. Lincoln has been dropping software apps this week. First was the Sync 4 Lincoln Enhance update for the phone and the car, now this!

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Ohio
My watch is Apple Watch 2. The Watch OS stopped updating at 6.3. The updated Lincoln Way app requires Watch OS 7.0 or higher to work. Guess I will not only need to purchase my new Corsair GT but a new Apple Watch as well.