• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Lincoln owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

LincolnWay App

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

roadbiker

Jan 25, 2022
Thanks for letting me know. I'm updating my phone. It must have just been released. I checked the other day and there were no updates.

peterk9

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mar 29, 2014
Russell, Ontario, CANADA
I got that same problem , and lincoln way concierge hasn't been able to figure it out
Welcome to the Forum.
wavey.gif

Peter

G-151963

Yeah you have to get a new embedded modem installed and it’s around $520 for parts and labor! Lame!!!

Sharbotcom

Apr 3, 2022
Sharbot Lake, Ontario
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair
I have the same issue with not having the option to "Send to Vehicle" (Android, Lincoln Way version 4.15.0 CAN). I called the Lincoln Concierge who in turn transferred my to the Lincoln Way app support. The service guy he was unsure why I wasn't getting it so he was going to research it further and get back to me. Fast forward about 5 days and he called me back and left a message. In his message he said they are dropping support for "Send to Vehicle" and it is being phased out.

/* begin rant
So, I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed. What is Lincoln's issue with sending a few bites of data to the Sync module in the car so we can enjoy this feature? It is not like they have to build and support a whole communication network just for uploading a GPS coordinate, the app needs it for all the other stuff. Besides, sending it via Bluetooth is all we need and that interface is not going to change anytime soon. What is the big deal? Come on Lincoln, this decision can't be blamed on chip shortages and other Covid induced supply chain issues. This is simple coding!
*/ end rant

roadbiker

Jan 25, 2022
I have not been able to get the modem upgraded in my car. Apparently, there is a service notification and for whatever reason, it's not available yet.