Lincoln Navigation Update for Sync 3

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

JB IN AZ

And out of curiosity...what are your current SYNC and SYNC NAV map versions?

Good luck.
Thank you!
'21 Corsair Reserve "201A" (I think I have seen this referred to in different ways, Reserver1 or Reserve 2?) I dunno...LOL
Sync Software 3.4 build 20136
Nav maps version NA 1 19

As far as I know, everything works as expected. Even the SiriusXM Travel apps work. This is one reason I hesitate to update...and why I wonder what the update offers.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
Thank you!
'21 Corsair Reserve "201A" (I think I have seen this referred to in different ways, Reserver1 or Reserve 2?) I dunno...LOL
Sync Software 3.4 build 20136
Nav maps version NA 1 19

As far as I know, everything works as expected. Even the SiriusXM Travel apps work. This is one reason I hesitate to update...and why I wonder what the update offers.
Map update won’t affect any Sync functions such as Travel Link.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
With that said is there a sync update I should be using? And will that affect my travel link?
In the Navigator, Build 21020 caused the Sirius and Travel Link issues. The update is now at 21194. It fixed those issues but introduced the temperature display issue in the infotainment screen.

If everything is working, I'd leave it alone after experiencing so many flawed Sync Build updates. But, that said, naturally, I'm sure not all vehicles are affected.

bigblue2007

Boston, MA
I just updated my maps to 2 20. I'm not certain what upgrades/updates there were. I had to update SYNC from 3.3 to 3.4 in order to install the map updates.
I’m 2 20 too. Just making sure. They don’t tell you anywhere the version number.