• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Lincoln 2013 MKX - humming noise when driving

Lincoln2013

Recently my 2013 MKX developed a humming noise when driving, not loud but quite annoying, causing sort of headache. The car mileage is close 118K km.

Anyone has an idea or experience what might be causing the humming noise?

The humming sound was more like the WWII fighter plane flying in the computer games.

Thanks for your advise.

Last edited:

bbf2530

Recently my 2013 MKX developed a humming noise when driving, not loud but quite annoying, causing sort of headache. The car mileage is close 118K km.

Anyone has an idea or experience what might be causing the humming noise?

The humming sound was more like the WWII fighter plane flying in the computer games.

Thanks for your advise.
Hi Lincoln 2013. You might get more responses if you post this in the "Lincoln MKX Forum/Lincoln Nautilus Forum" sub-forum, instead of here in the "Lincoln Classified Advertisements" sub-forum.

Another Internet guess possibility: A leak/hole in your exhaust system causing noise/resonance at certain speeds.

Good luck.

HTML