Keyless entry code?

Try these tips.... The keyless entry code can be obtained by either having a dealership us its computer to access the Drivers Door Module to retrieve the keyless entry code or you can remove the drivers door panel and look on the Drivers Door Module on the lower right side of the drivers door behind the door panel. They pa sticker on that module that has the keyless entry code.

Vinny

Try these tips.... The keyless entry code can be obtained by either having a dealership us its computer to access the Drivers Door Module to retrieve the keyless entry code or you can remove the drivers door panel and look on the Drivers Door Module on the lower right side of the drivers door behind the door panel. They pa sticker on that module that has the keyless entry code.
Thanks old school.

TownToTown

South Florida
Hi, before you start peeling the door panel: I did not need it but the code ought to be printed to the trunk hinge s-curve rod. It is necessary to peel the plastic though. Right Side. (think I saw this tip on net).

Maytag87

On my 2003 and 2005 Town Cars, I did not find the number on the trunk hinges under the plastic covers. Once I took off the door panel, the keyless entry code was visible on the Driver Door Module on the top right of the door frame. Here is a pic, though I think my stickers were upside down (see attached)

Rob

Attachments

• DDM.PNG
    DDM.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 13

Vinny

On my 2003 and 2005 Town Cars, I did not find the number on the trunk hinges under the plastic covers. Once I took off the door panel, the keyless entry code was visible on the Driver Door Module on the top right of the door frame. Here is a pic, though I think my stickers were upside down (see attached)

Rob
Hey Rob.
Thanks alot for the pic..
Removed door panel and there it was..

Koach

My code was handwritten on the passenger side trunk hinge rod thing. Someone must have run into similar issues cuz when I went to replace the door speakers the modules had a layer of duct tape holding them in-place or to reduce vibration noise...?

I used Forscan a lot on my 2018 F150, but after reviewing the available features I never even hooked it up to the TC. Not to hijack this thread, but are there more options than what I'm seeing here:

yrsbaby

South Carolina
My code was handwritten on the passenger side trunk hinge rod thing. Someone must have run into similar issues cuz when I went to replace the door speakers the modules had a layer of duct tape holding them in-place or to reduce vibration noise...?

I used Forscan a lot on my 2018 F150, but after reviewing the available features I never even hooked it up to the TC. Not to hijack this thread, but are there more options than what I'm seeing here:
The manufacturer would use tape as an insulator, but not as a damper. If in actuality the tape was holding them secure is not as the factory would have done, or "taped" over as a dust cover, but I have never seen this to be the case...forscan does work great on my 08 TC as long as it is the latest licensed edition, that allows a lot of changes using IPE whereas before you needed to get the actual parameters to write. Also was able to erase and created new master key and easily reads factory door codes. I am also using bluetooth and obdlink mx+ on my pc to do the programming. Another easy change was to turn on the DRL's...