Kenwood Town Car System

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Prestaged

Jul 28, 2022
My Lincoln
2003 Town Car
I am offering the Kenwood receiver package described below. This system replaces the standard 2003-2010 Town Car audio system (not the Alpine system). It is new (open box) and includes all of the parts described. It has never been installed or connected. It is new, other than the fact that I opened the packages and looked at the product. I thought this was a plug-n-play installation, but it is a little more involved than that and is above my pay grade. I paid Crutchfield $338 for this package and will ship it to you in the Continental US for $200.

Kenwood Excelon DPX795BH: Kenwood's new 4" tall car stereos have larger, easier-to-use buttons, as well as Amazon Alexa voice controls and compatibility with their free Remote app — letting you control your music the way you want. The Kenwood Excelon DPX795BH CD receiver also includes a big 3-line display to show you all your music information, while its versatile Bluetooth® options also get your smartphone involved in the action wirelessly. To satisfy your musical cravings, Kenwood has loaded this receiver up with a built-in HD Radio® tuner, plus an option to add satellite radio for the longest road trips. You'll find front and rear USB ports to charge and play music from your iPhone® or plug in a USB drive filled with high-res music.
Kenwood Excelon DPX795BH

Metra 95-5810 Dash Kit: Fits in select 2003-10 Lincoln Town Car double-DIN radios (black). This Metra 95-5810 kit allows you to install a double-DIN (4" tall) aftermarket stereo in your vehicle's dash opening.
Metra 95-5810 Dash Kit (Black)

Crux SWRFD-60L Wiring Interface: Crux's SWRFD-60L interface ensures that you can keep the factory steering wheel controls in select 2003-up Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models when installing a compatible aftermarket radio. Connect this interface to the wires on your new stereo's wiring harness, and you've covered the power, ground, and factory speaker connections for your new stereo. Connect a new car stereo and retain the steering wheel audio controls in select 2003-up Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles. (NOTE: The packaging for this interface says it will work for 2004-2010 Town Cars. Crutchfield says it will also work for 2003 Town Cars.)
Crux SWRFD-60L Wiring Interface

$200 includes shipping to the lower 48.

Attachments

• Kenwood1.jpg
    Kenwood1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Kenwood2.jpeg
    Kenwood2.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Kenwood3.jpg
    Kenwood3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2