Jerky At Slow Speeds.

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

tgara

It is a software issue per actual Lincoln dealerships.
Do you know any specific details about that? A Service Bulletin number perhaps? Something to point to when one visits the dealership service department is always helpful.

Al L

Do you know any specific details about that? A Service Bulletin number perhaps? Something to point to when one visits the dealership service department is always helpful.
As usual, they will test drive the vehicle to find it. Example at what accelerated speed and/or RPM does it occur most times will help service tech.

eddyec

Following. I’m curious to hear if there is a fix for this issue.
I've decided to wait until they know more about the problem. It is over an hour to the closest dealership and they are running short on loaner vehicles. I'm just going to turn off the auto/start each time and live with it for now. My gas mileage has also improved. Hopefully I can get this addressed soon.

Augiepla

Hi, I also have the same problem on my 2020 Nautilus 2.0 FWD and I been taking it to the dealer in different occasions but still have the same issue. I imagine that Lincoln knows and will eventually find a solution for this annoying problem.

eddyec

Hi, I also have the same problem on my 2020 Nautilus 2.0 FWD and I been taking it to the dealer in different occasions but still have the same issue. I imagine that Lincoln knows and will eventually find a solution for this annoying problem.
Mine is still having problems even with the auto/start turned off. I may try to take it in next month. It is just a pain to get it there and run the risk of not getting the issue solved!

Takeapic

Grand Rapids, Mi
My 2021, 2.7 Nautilus R2 is now at 2500 miles and without any service intervention, the transmission shifting has become much smoother. I am enjoying this new ride very much!