Lincoln Forums Navigation:
  • We've set up for the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules - and all viewers will need to agree to the privacy policy and terms of use. Everyone is probably used to this by now - but I thought I'd let you know in advance... Close this box by clicking the X at the right...

Jade Green

taylerdo

Rust Belt
Thread starter #1
Does anyone have a Jade Green Continental with a great picture of it ?

The Lincoln website, and dealer's pics come out somewhat gray with that color ... not really Jade Green on my computer screen.

Maybe Opti-Coat would make it pop ! [Has anyone seen it ? Opinions ?]

Thanks in advance !

Don

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Does anyone have a Jade Green Continental with a great picture of it ?

The Lincoln website, and dealer's pics come out somewhat gray with that color ... not really Jade Green on my computer screen.

Maybe Opti-Coat would make it pop ! [Has anyone seen it ? Opinions ?]

Thanks in advance !

Don
I don't own a Jade Green 2017 Continental, but my dealer has had 2. Here is a pic of one of them. It looks somewhat grey in the showroom and the daylight with a hint of a greenish tinge. If you think of Jade then Lincoln did not reproduce that colour at all in my opinion and you will be disappointed. Here is a pic that I took:

It is not a colour that I find attractive. But if you are into grey then this colour adds a little pop.

Good luck.

Attachments

I have one. Lincoln color technicians had to be drunk when they named it Jade Green, or anything green for that matter. It is Dark Gray. Sometimes, if you look at it in bright sunlight, you MAY see a touch of green, but you have to use your imagination.

I worry that some day, I will be stopped by the police, and he will say that my registration says the color is green, but it I'd gray.

Great color for hiding the dirt though.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML