• If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense...

Is this the last MKS , the 2016?

Pasadena Lady

Pennsylvania
According to Lincoln , the average age for Lincoln a few years ago was 67. It has dropped to 58 currently. But the average age for the luxury market is around age 54. So Lincoln is getting closer. If they could pull in some younger ages just as Cadillac did with the V series, Lincoln could truly have a great year. The sales per month have increased but 8600 per month is still guite low. Almost makes you think you have a rare car.

Administrator

Lincoln Fanatic
Staff member
According to Lincoln , the average age for Lincoln a few years ago was 67. It has dropped to 58 currently. But the average age for the luxury market is around age 54. So Lincoln is getting closer. If they could pull in some younger ages just as Cadillac did with the V series, Lincoln could truly have a great year. The sales per month have increased but 8600 per month is still guite low. Almost makes you think you have a rare car.
I think the new 400hp MKZ is going to bring in more young customers. It's not exactly a V-Series but I think it's actually good enough...

HTML