Is anyone from Mississippi familiar with this LS?

Marc7

I bought this LS and am wondering if anyone is familiar with it. Even if it means you saw it park around back of the ford dealer that sent it to the sale. Thanks guys!

Edit: Pictures in the pdf at the bottom of the pages

Attachments

• report-311fa36797ea2e8801b55721ee58e20acb06134cf281e12cf13dc68d02b5d51b-1LNFM87A56Y616536.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 16

bbf2530

I bought this LS and am wondering if anyone is familiar with it. Even if it means you saw it park around back of the ford dealer that sent it to the sale. Thanks guys!

Edit: Pictures in the pdf at the bottom of the pages

Hi M7. I only viewed the photos and did not read the entire report, but are you aware that car is a flood damaged vehicle?

Marc7

No, I was not. The photos didn't indicate any evidence of this. I have purchased flood vehicles that where professionally cleaned prior to auction and not cleaned prior to auction. Nothing I saw or other colleagues saw of the photos, indicated it was a flood car. I found other auction photos from previous actions and it handn't been washed yet and didnt lead me or others to believe that it has been under water. No moister evidence in glass or sediment in the seats or floor boards. I know that a car can be a flood car and not be reported but in all honesty I am not worried about that. Just looking for someone who knows the car and can give me personal history on the car. Thanks for the info. take care.

Marc7

Got a hold of the dealer that sold the car at the auction and they have serviced this car since 2013. Not a flood, owner just traded it in and it went to sale. No flood or wrecked damage. They are going to email me the detailed service notes and I will fill in the blanks with that and what I find after the car is delivered today. I got a name but didnt write it down on purpose because I do not want to know the owners name and would not post it on here if I had it written down. Will post those on here if anyone was interested besides me.

Marc7

I received the car today. Runs and drives. Low miles for the model year. Paint is scratched bad on hood and deck lid. Needs small stuff and maintenance Items. All in all a good haul. Not a flood car by any means. Previous owner was a drunk. Found several bottles of booze, rolls of political stickers and about 2 thousand political pamphlets from 2018. Got about a ten dollar refund too. 20210223_113516.jpg
20210223_115818.jpg 20210223_150608.jpg