Interior

BigHolly75

My '89 Mark Vii LSC interior has seen better days. I'm hoping to fix it up in the near future or replace it with stock or like stock seats, even if they're out of a different model foxbody car. The seats are a slate grey and all vinyl/leather ( not sure which) if anyone in Michigan has any seats they'd let go of that are grey or black, or even knows a good place to get them reupholstered I would appreciate any input. Thank you

bbf2530

My '89 Mark Vii LSC interior has seen better days. I'm hoping to fix it up in the near future or replace it with stock or like stock seats, even if they're out of a different model foxbody car. The seats are a slate grey and all vinyl/leather ( not sure which) if anyone in Michigan has any seats they'd let go of that are grey or black, or even knows a good place to get them reupholstered I would appreciate any input. Thank you
Hi BigHolly. You can try Googling "Automotive upholsterers near me". That is what I did to find upholsterers near me when I needed my drivers seat redone.

Good luck.

BigHolly75

Hi BigHolly. You can try Googling "Automotive upholsterers near me". That is what I did to find upholsterers near me when I needed my drivers seat redone.

Good luck.
I've been looking into that. I've gotten ahold of a few different stores about estimates

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML