• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Interior Trim Plug


New member
I have a 2011 town car. There is a trim "plug" which is located directly behind the interior door handle. This trim plug has disappeared and the result is an unsightly hole in the interior door which destroys the original look of the door interior. It is a discontinued part and I have exhausted all online efforts to locate one. Does anyone have any ideas for me to locate a replacement? Any help would be deeply appreciated.