Infotainment screen

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

G-296465

I want this vehicle, but to have that screen in my face and oddly present on the dash is the only reason I can not bring myself to buy one. Huge aesthetic oversight in the design.

Takeapic

Grand Rapids, Mi
I want this vehicle, but to have that screen in my face and oddly present on the dash is the only reason I can not bring myself to buy one. Huge aesthetic oversight in the design.
It has not been an issue for me and I’m coming from a 2017 Enclave which had a micro 5” screen. In my normal driving position, the top op the screen does not enter my field of vision of the road ahead. I recommend taking one for a test drive if possible to see for your self.

tgara

I thought the same thing. I was wrong. The large screen does not block the windshield view, if that's a concern. It is also not distracting once you drive with it for about 2 miles.

If you have not seen the car and driven the car, I encourage you to do so. Like I said, I found it not to be a distraction almost immediately.