Illuminated Lincoln Star in grille NOT working!!

ctmars02

We just purchased a 2018 Navigator L Reserve. Used, 21k miles. The window sticker says it should have the illuminated Lincoln star (I believe all the reserve models are supposed to have it). Ours does not light up, and I can’t digure anything about it. Can anyone help, or offer any advice?

bbf2530

We just purchased a 2018 Navigator L Reserve. Used, 21k miles. The window sticker says it should have the illuminated Lincoln star (I believe all the reserve models are supposed to have it). Ours does not light up, and I can’t digure anything about it. Can anyone help, or offer any advice?
Hi ctmars. Your Navigator is still covered under the 4 year/50,000 mile Bumper to Bumper Warranty. Make a service appointment and let Lincoln diagnose and fix it correctly.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

ctmars02

I understand that it is still under warranty, but wondered if I wasn’t doing something right? I have searched through all the menus, and can’t fins anything about it. Also wondered if others have the had the same issue.

Last edited:

c3h8

Mine goes in tomorrow for the same issue. I'll report back with what they find.

c3h8

New emblem has to be ordered. Plan on leaving the vehicle overnight- you have to remove the front bumper cover and a bunch of stuff to get to the emblem and I doubt it's an item that is stocked.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML