Illuminated Green Light for Speedometer

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Hi Group,

I recently noticed when using a loaner car that it has this feature my car doesn't.
I noticed it once before but it disappeared shortly after.
Does everyone have the green illuminated light and I'm the only one who doesn't?
Is there a setting that can turn it on?

Attachments

• IMG_2198[9573].jpg
    IMG_2198[9573].jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 54
Hi Group,

I recently noticed when using a loaner car that it has this feature my car doesn't.
I noticed it once before but it disappeared shortly after.
Does everyone have the green illuminated light and I'm the only one who doesn't?
Is there a setting that can turn it on?
That is when its in conserve mode. Use the dial for drive modes and change it over. My guess is the loaner has newer software that save the setting as my current 2020 always defaults back to normal once its turned off.

I double checked and this green light works for Eco & Normal driving modes, which is surprising cause I always drive in normal mode and mine doesn't have the green light.

Lucky you a brand new one!
Hopefully they got all the kinks out.
Mine is a 2020 and so is the loaner.
Enjoy your new ride.
Hopefully I am going from a 2020gt without air ride to a 2022 gt with it. Turning in my 2020 this week and should have my 2022 next week with any luck. Overall loved the vehicle besides for some minor issues.

Ok so I figured it out as I was driving my 2020 tonight. Its an option you can turn on in normal mode. Its under settings > eco coach > visible in normal. That should make it show up in yours.

Vicrey

Ok so I figured it out as I was driving my 2020 tonight. Its an option you can turn on in normal mode. Its under settings > eco coach > visible in normal. That should make it show up in yours.
Not seeing this at all on my GT. Instead, I see “EV Coach” in Pure EV mode and “Brake Coach” in all other modes. It leads me to believe it’s a non-GT-only setting.

Not seeing this at all on my GT. Instead, I see “EV Coach” in Pure EV mode and “Brake Coach” in all other modes. It leads me to believe it’s a non-GT-only setting.
That is strange as mine is a GT. Going to pick mine up the new one this morning and maybe I can link a video of me going into it to see if yours is truly missing it.

Vicrey

That is strange as mine is a GT. Going to pick mine up the new one this morning and maybe I can link a video of me going into it to see if yours is truly missing it.
That would be nice of you to check. Thanks! I do kind of like that “eco zone” on the speedo. I have a 3/2021 production GT.

That would be nice of you to check. Thanks! I do kind of like that “eco zone” on the speedo. I have a 3/2021 production GT.
That was later than my original GT so you should definitely have it. Well either way ill check later today and see if I can get you something.

moose66

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Does the OP have Head Up Display (HUD)? I believe the displays in the dash are different if you don't have HUD. I have a GT w/HUD and will see if I can duplicate the green light when in Conserve mode. It may involve me messing around with my settings. But I'll give it a try.

I have the HUD and as an FYI just got my 2022 and dont see it there. I think they moved it but I need to play around some more to see if I can find it as it doesn't even show up in conserve anymore.

Vicrey

I have the HUD and as an FYI just got my 2022 and dont see it there. I think they moved it but I need to play around some more to see if I can find it as it doesn't even show up in conserve anymore.
Congrats on the delivery of your new Aviator!

G-577184

Congrats on the delivery of your new Aviator!
thanks I will hopefully get some time this weekend to check into this. I have a feeling they moved it into maybe the display settings but need to figure it out.

So new update it appears to not exist even in conserve mode on the 2022. Wonder if it was a feature they disabled on the backend not sure why. There is some eco coach stuff menus for the middle now that I don't recall but the green marker seems to have been removed at least on mine which is disappointing. So I wonder if yours was in the middle of that removal phase where you still got it for conserve but not as an option.