I found some "plug and play" LED lights for my 2003 Signature Town Car

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Captain O

Unlike the 90's version Lincoln, doesn't the whole headlamp nit need to come out to put a new bulb in?? I recall doing one in an 08 had and it was a pain just to swap a bulb. I did put upgraded bulbs in my 05 though, well, had them put in, and they light up better at night too. Might have to try these though.
I just drove my Jaguar XJ6L (X330) 2326 mile with these installed to Mexico as far as Puerto Nuevo (33 miles past Tijuana on Mexico's Federal Highway 1D) and back. They were far better than any Halogen lights ever were.

They're worth the effort.

Towncarlimoguy

I just drove my Jaguar XJ6L (X330) 2326 mile with these installed to Mexico as far as Puerto Nuevo (33 miles past Tijuana on Mexico's Federal Highway 1D) and back. They were far better than any Halogen lights ever were.

They're worth the effort.
So 25.30 gets a complete set?

Towncarlimoguy

It does. Just don't expect them to be the best of the best, they're undoubtedly better than stock but are not as accurate as led lights you see on newer cars.
So maybe i'll take a look at the higher up the food chain stuff. If these are real good, those must be better as long as they're simple to install like these as far as that ballast stuff or maybe i'll just stick with these.lol

Captain O

So maybe i'll take a look at the higher up the food chain stuff. If these are real good, those must be better as long as they're simple to install like these as far as that ballast stuff or maybe i'll just stick with these.lol
The replacement requires the removal of the headlamp nacelle(s) This is the only complication that you'll face.

Enjoy the night driving. You'll appreciate the difference.

Towncarlimoguy

I'm having mine installed as we speak. Had some other cosmetics that needed to be done at the body shop so I asked them to put the bulbs in. Hopefully it works as advertised.

Captain O

I'm having mine installed as we speak. Had some other cosmetics that needed to be done at the body shop so I asked them to put the bulbs in. Hopefully it works as advertised.
I don't think you'll be disappointed. They are quite a bit brighter than the Halogen bulbs and will allow you to see both signs and objects at greater distances. You'll appreciate that.

Towncarlimoguy

I don't think you'll be disappointed. They are quite a bit brighter than the Halogen bulbs and will allow you to see both signs and objects at greater distances. You'll appreciate that.
Yes I will. Alas, I’m forced to wait another day. They were too busy to get to mine today. Lol.

Towncarlimoguy

Is the project finished? I just want to know how well you like the new headlamps.
It’ll be done today. It’s back at the shop now doing some stuff besides that. I will check it out tonight and post what I see

Towncarlimoguy

What's the good word? Was it everything that I said it would be?
I haven’t driven at night yet lol. I did put the car in a darker area yesterday aimed at a wall and I could see a difference for sure. I’ll be doing some night driving to take a look at them this weekend for sure.

Towncarlimoguy

I had these installed last week but haven't driven at night yet to see how they work .lol. When I do, which could be This Tuesday I will report back. No explosions on the highway yet!!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: