How do I update my sync3?

lbeck02

I have ver 2.3 and the app that I try to install says that I need 3.0 or higher.

I just purchased my 2018 MKC

Last edited:

Sagar810

Here's another route:
Thanks Gilbert, this is where I I got my upgrade file. My SYCN did update but now my latest update is not registered on the Lincoln Website so I am not sure if there is a new version out or how I can let the site know I have upgraded. Ideally once the upgrade was done, plugging in my USB should have had the file to upload to the website and let the Lincoln accout updated to what version I upgraded my SYNC 3 system to.

Unfortunately that has not updated and I dont see any new version after that to upgrade to. I am not sure how to let the website/account know I have upgraded and correct the version on my system to match online.

SGilbert

South Bend, IN
Sorry, Sagar, I always put the thumb drive back in the computer, after the update, and clicked whatever they said to do. (can't remember-it's been so long ago)
At least you're getting an update; it's been many years since I've had one for my Sync 1.

Sagar810

Sorry, Sagar, I always put the thumb drive back in the computer, after the update, and clicked whatever they said to do. (can't remember-it's been so long ago)
At least you're getting an update; it's been many years since I've had one for my Sync 1.
Np! Thanks though for the response. I tried searching in the MKS/flex/explorer forum but did not find anything specific. Hope I can get some help from the lincoln dealership (I really doubt but atelast a direction)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML