Help with Purchase 2022 AWD Standard (EAST COAST)

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

ericke1

Sep 20, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair
Hello Im sorry if this post was duplicated but I cant find my original posting

Im looking for referrals for recommended dealers selling below MSRP for 2022 Standard AWD Corsair. I live in NJ and helping out a friend who moved from overseas. We signed up for the COSTCO auto program but the dealer doesnt have the vehicle in stock and the dealers in our area who do have the vehicle want to charge a markup. If you have any recommendations please send our way, we are willing to drive but looking for a Standard AWD preferably Oceanic Blue and Slate interior. We are ok with the 22. I have done the lincoln inventory search but the few dealers near us who have it have received terrible reviews.

Please send us some recommendations or someone you know THANKS

kingdre

Nov 25, 2021
Atlanta, GA
All we can say is keep searching. I'd suggest being willing to GO GET the vehicle within reason. 6-8 hours drive worked for me. I've bought cars 4.5 hrs away. Even used might have to be an option.

ericke1

Sep 20, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair
Yes thanks but you guys must know some dealers, I recently bought escalade and got referral from the cadillac forum so im assuming similar- in event someone had a positive experience just let me know dealer name that will narrrow down who to call. My friend has had a rental for 2 months so trying to help within reason

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011

Im looking for referrals for recommended dealers selling below MSRP for 2022 Standard AWD Corsair. I live in NJ and helping out a friend who moved from overseas. We signed up for the COSTCO auto program but the dealer doesnt have the vehicle in stock and the dealers in our area who do have the vehicle want to charge a markup. If you have any recommendations please send our way, we are willing to drive but looking for a Standard AWD preferably Oceanic Blue and Slate interior. We are ok with the 22. I have done the lincoln inventory search but the few dealers near us who have it have received terrible reviews.

Hi ericke1 and welcome to the Lincoln Forums. Where in NJ are you located and how far would you be willing to travel?

Just keep in mind that you will be able to negotiate below MSRP if you are willing to factory order. Finding a Dealer willing to sell an in-stock vehicle for below MSRP will be difficult. Not necessarily impossible, but difficult.

Let us know where in NJ and good luck.

ericke1

Sep 20, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair
Thanks, my friend is in Central Jersey (Princeton). He has been in a rental for 2 months and has moved from overseas. He needs a car soon cant wait for a factory order. We are willing to drive 100 miles-we recognize may not get less than MSRP at least the Costco pricing is supposed to help on fixed doc fees and 1000 off MSRP but the dealer has no stock. Any help will be appreciated. We have been to Malouf and Irwin. George Wall has it in stock but their reviews are so bad you feel scared even calling the dealer. Ciocca Lincoln also has it.

I have GM Supplier so offered him a GM Car through my friends network but he wants the CORSAIR only so hes a great FAN!

tgara

Aug 31, 2021
Connecticut
My Lincoln
2021 Nautilus
I think recent experiences have shown that probably the best deals come from X-Plan pricing. It's a bit below sticker, but I think that's about the best you can do in this market. If you're looking for thousands off sticker, forget it, not happening. But do check to be sure whatever dealer you use will participate and honor the X-Plan prices. Most, but not all Lincoln dealers do.

ericke1

Sep 20, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair
No we are not looking for thousands just a little, I dont think he qualifies for X plan but last I checked X plan is very similar to Costco.

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
Thanks, my friend is in Central Jersey (Princeton). He has been in a rental for 2 months and has moved from overseas. He needs a car soon cant wait for a factory order. We are willing to drive 100 miles-we recognize may not get less than MSRP at least the Costco pricing is supposed to help on fixed doc fees and 1000 off MSRP but the dealer has no stock. Any help will be appreciated. We have been to Malouf and Irwin. George Wall has it in stock but their reviews are so bad you feel scared even calling the dealer. Ciocca Lincoln also has it.

I have GM Supplier so offered him a GM Car through my friends network but he wants the CORSAIR only so hes a great FAN!

Hi ericke1. Try Maplecrest Lincoln/Ford in Union. If no help there, try Liccardi Lincoln/Ford on Route 22 in Watchung.

I shopped George Wall when I was purchasing my newest Lincoln ans would have no probelms recommending them from that experience. I had no complaints, other than they did not come down quite enough to win get my business. Only amatter of a couple of hundred dollars, but it was my couple of hundred, so it mattered to me...lol
Of course that was a few years ago so maybe they are not as highly rated now?

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

tgara

Aug 31, 2021
Connecticut
My Lincoln
2021 Nautilus
No we are not looking for thousands just a little, I dont think he qualifies for X plan but last I checked X plan is very similar to Costco.
FYI, you “qualify” by getting a code from someone or a car club like the Mustang club. Codes are pretty easy to get. Ask around.

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011

Hi ericke1. There are various ways to obtain X-Plan PINS, as tgara mentioned. However ,many/most Lincoln Dealerships will not currently accept an X-Plan deal on stock vehicles, since they are in tight supply and they can sell them for MSRP and above.
So you would be back in the situation of your friend not being able to wait for a factory order.

If you still want to give it a try, we can guide you to existing threads explaining various way to obtain an X-Plan PIN (if he qualifies), including through the Ford Partner Company X-Plan Program, the Mustang Club of America (there is a waiting period) etc.

Good luck.

ericke1

Sep 20, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair
Thanks to all, yes I am aware of how to get the Xplan but the wait period wont work because he is paying for a rental car monthly, the cost outweigh the benefit.

Thanks bbf we will check these dealers. On quick check they have no inventory :(

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
Thanks to all, yes I am aware of how to get the Xplan but the wait period wont work because he is paying for a rental car monthly, the cost outweigh the benefit.

Thanks bbf we will check these dealers. On quick check they have no inventory :(

Hi ericke 1. Yes, unfortunately due to your friend needing a vehicle immediately, inventory will be the first problem. Then we have the second problem, which as you know will be the issue of many/most Dealers (of all makes) not willing to negotiate on high demand, short supply stock vehicles, whether X-Plan or retail.

I hope you can help your friend find something.

Keep us updated and good luck.

Fundo

Apr 10, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair
Contact Biondi Lincoln in Monroeville (Pittsburgh), Pa 412 5163844. They have 43 Corsair Standards in stock. They have one Ocean Blue with Sandstone interior sticker $47K. They do ship out of state.

ericke1

Sep 20, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair
Thanks everyone will report back.

Im surprised we dont have a list of dealers, the good, the bad etc. here for other forum members to rely on. I would assume all of us would like to help each other, see for example the Caddy forum link below, people post their experiences and this is how I was able to find my dealer, I was hoping to get a list like this but perhaps the dealership experience is different at GM? Maybe I havent looked hard enough.

Last edited:

ericke1

Sep 20, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair
Contact Biondi Lincoln in Monroeville (Pittsburgh), Pa 412 5163844. They have 43 Corsair Standards in stock. They have one Ocean Blue with Sandstone interior sticker $47K. They do ship out of state.
Hi Fundo do you have any contact there, their website doesnt have a staff email list I want to email to see if they will bite first.

Fundo

Apr 10, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair
My sales guy recently retired but he recommended I deal with a gal named "Winnie". I've met her and found her to be very knowledgeable about the product. She has been there like 15 years. Great dealership no pressure, because salespeople do not work on commission, they are paid a salary. Dealer has been in business something like 60 years. Suggest you call there and get her email address from the receptionist

Konahead

Sep 2, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair

Got a great deal from Irwin Lincoln in Freehold NJ. Go on the app Trucar and check out their inventory and prices.