Hankook tires on 2019 - 2020 Navigators

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Okladoug

The reason I bought my 2018 Navigator Premier was the 20 inch standard rim and tires. I didn't want the 21 or 22 inch rims that offer you no sidewall protection for your rims. It rides quieter than the select reserve and black label due to the larger sidewall tire. I am getting ready to turn over 60,000 miles with my Hankook tires . I have been pleased with the tread wear. The 20 inch size is the most common tire size on the market. I am able to get a new set of 80,000 mile bridgestone installed with road hazard and free rotation at Costco for $850.00 .

Vics 2021 Navigator L

SUPPORTING MEMBER
South Holland
I guess I wouldn't think to immediately replace the factory tires with new tires anticipating a better ride. I'm really sensitive to a lot of things, but I don't think ride based on the tire manufacturer is one of them.

Not disputing the notion that Michelins may be better, just saying I don't anticipate being unhappy with my Navigator based on Hankooks.

The reason I bought my 2018 Navigator Premier was the 20 inch standard rim and tires. I didn't want the 21 or 22 inch rims that offer you no sidewall protection for your rims. It rides quieter than the select reserve and black label due to the larger sidewall tire. I am getting ready to turn over 60,000 miles with my Hankook tires . I have been pleased with the tread wear. The 20 inch size is the most common tire size on the market. I am able to get a new set of 80,000 mile bridgestone installed with road hazard and free rotation at Costco for $850.00 .
I was looking at their website and am interested in going with a 275-50-22 its about an inch difference in tire size and should help with the ride quality! I was looking on Michelins site and they offer a tire in this size.

Vics 2021 Navigator L

SUPPORTING MEMBER
South Holland
I agree the 20 inch rim would be better but im not ready to buy custom rims for my new truck this truck was over 100,000 list and I have other things I need to take care of but down the road 1-2 years I am definitly going to try the 50 series tires and if I still dont care for them Ill get 20 inch tire package.