Greetings from Spain with a 06 Town Car

EuroLincoln

Hi everyone!
I am new here. I currently own a 06 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited with 75k miles. I recently changed the tranny fluid, the brakes discs and pads, the brake fluid, the engine oil, charged the A/C, changed a blend door actuator, front strut and shocks, exterior temperature sensor and a few more things to keep the car in perfect shape. I hope to be helpful in the forum... and without further ado here are some photos of the car, currently fully registered and drivable in Spain and the European community. If someone wants to ask anything about the car, or it`s origins, or how to export and adapt one here changing the lights or whatever i will answer without problem.
IMG_6746.jpg
IMG_0078.jpg
IMG_0077.jpg
IMG_3006.jpg
IMG_3135.JPG

Houston
Bienvenido EuroLincoln, this is a clean looking automobile. Is the vehicle going to be for personal use?

What had to be done to the lights? I know exports to china have to have extra lights added to the front fenders but, I don't see any obvious changes like that.

Were emissions a problem? I am curious how EEUU (USA) emission requirements stand up to European versions.

EuroLincoln

Bienvenido EuroLincoln, this is a clean looking automobile. Is the vehicle going to be for personal use?

What had to be done to the lights? I know exports to china have to have extra lights added to the front fenders but, I don't see any obvious changes like that.

Were emissions a problem? I am curious how EEUU (USA) emission requirements stand up to European versions.
Gracias CuttingToolGuy. Yes, the vehicle is going to be for personal use.
Look at the tail lights, a clear side for the individual amber turn signal, red brake+turn signal delete. Added rear fog-lights integrated into the tail lights. At the front, amber parking lights delete and conversion to yellow color.
In this case the emissions weren't a problem, Tier 2 Bin 5 is "equivalent" to Euro 5 so the car could be homologated. The car was tested by the government in a military base (INTA-Madrid) in order to ensure that it complies with everything, from emissions to safety systems.

EuroLincoln

Wow! That's super low miles for that year. How many other people drive cars like that over there? That car looks amazing.
Thank you :) . To be honest, it is easier to find someone driving a Bugatti than driving a Lincoln, extremely rare cars. So there are not many people that drives cars like this apart from me :LOL:

HTML