Greetings All!

ChrisB

Hi there! New forum member here, but long-time Lincoln owner.

Actually, I've only owned one - my 1985 Town Car which I got back in 1998 from the original owner! I drove it for years (plus in-between when my other cars all broke down and died one by one) but the old TC never once missed a beat. By hook and by crook I've somehow managed to hang onto it all this time and I'm looking forward to fixing it up to its original glory.

I'll no doubt be posting quite a few newbie questions, since I'm only just starting out with the car-hobby. Until now I've never had the time or money but I've always had the interest, so I feel very lucky that my loyal old Town Car will be the one I get the chance to learn on.

See you on the forums!

Administrator

Lincoln Fanatic
Staff member
Hi there! New forum member here, but long-time Lincoln owner.

Actually, I've only owned one - my 1985 Town Car which I got back in 1998 from the original owner! I drove it for years (plus in-between when my other cars all broke down and died one by one) but the old TC never once missed a beat. By hook and by crook I've somehow managed to hang onto it all this time and I'm looking forward to fixing it up to its original glory.

I'll no doubt be posting quite a few newbie questions, since I'm only just starting out with the car-hobby. Until now I've never had the time or money but I've always had the interest, so I feel very lucky that my loyal old Town Car will be the one I get the chance to learn on.

See you on the forums!
Welcome aboard, Chris! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML