• If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense...

GPS map update information

wrvond

West Virginia
Found out there are no map updates available for Ford or Lincoln vehicles right now, so called "Here". "Here" is the company that provides mapping to pretty much every vehicle on the planet.
I learned that for Lincoln My Touch vehicles version 10A will be available for purchase the week of February fourth. I have no idea how much it is going to cost, but since my car still had a 5A card in it, I purchased a 9A from another source for less than $40.00 delivered. That's up to date enough for me.
For those with Sync 3 (like my truck), the only way to get an update will be to go to a dealer, purchase the update, and have the dealer install the software using Electronic Field Communication (EFC). The newest map version will be EFC 06376.

HTML