full set of weather tech mats for lincoln mkz

toyboxloft

hello all, i have a full set of weather tech mats in like new shape had them in my 2016 mkz 80.00 plus shipping GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT !! let me know if anyone is interested thanks bobby

Last edited:

bbf2530

staten island , new york
Hi toybox. In case things don't work out with sdjanowski...If you come into NJ once in a while, I would be interested in meeting to take a look at them, and purchase if they are truly in new condition.

Good luck.

EDIT - Oh, forgot to ask, what model are they? You said they are the "Weathertech Mats". Are they the Floor mats or Floor liners? Front and rear?

Last edited:

bbf2530

yes they are weathertech mats front and rear i had the in my mkz i know have an mkc
Hi again toybox. Just want to make sure. They are not the Floor liners? There is a big difference.

I understand they are WeatherTech, but the Floor liners and floor mats are two very different products.

Last edited:

bbf2530

liners the set was over 300.00 the set has the sides hard plastic not mats
Thanks toybox. First, I don' t want to step on sdjanowski's toes, since they replied first. So they have first shot.

If sdjanowskii decides he/she is not interested, and they are the WeatherTech Floor Liners and in new condition, I would be interested in meeting to see them and possibly purchase, if we can find a convenient day/location to meet in NJ.

Good luck.

Last edited:

toyboxloft

im in staten island ?? they are in brand new shape i am a nut case in keeping my car clean when i turned it in it only had 12,000 miles better condition then when i left dealership

bbf2530

im in staten island ?? they are in brand new shape i am a nut case in keeping my car clean when i turned it in it only had 12,000 miles better condition then when i left dealership
Hi toybox. I stated in my earlier reply, "If you come into NJ once in a while, I would be interested in meeting to take a look at them."

I really do not get into Staten Island much anymore, ever since my Staten Island and Brooklyn clubbing days ended...a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. :sneaky:

If at some point we can work something out to meet in the future, that would be great. If not, I understand.

Good luck.

bbf2530

were would you want to meet ?? and when ??
I had not contemplated any particular place or time yet. I would be trying to make it convenient for both of us, so it would depend on how often you get to NJ and where you go.

I live in the Clark/Scotch Plains, NJ area. So for example: If you were going to the Jersey Shore one day this spring or summer, we could arrange to meet at a restaurant rest stop or particular exit on or off the Parkway. We could arrange a time at a McDonald's/burger King etc off the parkway or something. Those are just a few examples. Where we meet would not have to be anywhere to do with the shore or Parkway either. It depends on where you would be going.

That was why I asked if you get to NJ often, since I have not been to Staten island in years and do not foresee going there any time soon. If you were coming to NJ at some point for any reason, we could try to set up a meeting date/time/place.

Last edited:

bbf2530

i dont really go to jersey we could meet somwhere off the turnpike im looking for like one day this coming week ?? let me know
Neither of us gets to the other ones state much, do we...😆

We can try something. We don't need to decide this today either. And can go through messaging instead of online.

Just to give an idea what might work better: Which would be more convenient for you to get to NJ, the Goethal's Bridge or the Outerbridge Crossing?

bbf2530

Hi toybox. I have a 2018 MKZ and was assuming there were no floorboard differences and the 2016 and 2018 MKZ's would use the same WeatherTech floor liners. However, I just double checked the WeatherTech website and discovered they are different part #'s.

Your 2016's are part# 44483-1-2.
My 2018 uses part# 449611-444832. So your liners will not work in my car. :(

Sorry, but good luck with selling them.

toyboxloft

Hi toybox. I have a 2018 MKZ and was assuming there were no floorboard differences and the 2016 and 2018 MKZ's would use the same WeatherTech floor liners. However, I just double checked the WeatherTech website and discovered they are different part #'s.

Your 2016's are part# 44483-1-2.
My 2018 uses part# 449611-444832. So your liners will not work in my car.

Sorry, but good luck with selling them.
my father had a 16 mkz also just got a 19 and his mats from the 16 fit just fine ??

HTML