• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Front and Rear clip conversion?

Limitededition578

Hey everyone,

Please forgive me if this is not the place to post such a question. I have an 2010 Navigator L and I was taking a good look a few days ago at a 2015-17 Navigator L.

I see that the front clip, along with the rear clip was changed for the mid cycle refresh, and I was wondering if it would be feasible to convert my 2010 to have the same face and rear like the 2015-17. Dont get me wrong, I love the EcoBoost engine and stuff, but I like the more timeless interior design of my year along with the very pleasant exhaust note.

Thanks in advance to all of you who reply!

Attachments

bbf2530

Hey everyone,

Please forgive me if this is not the place to post such a question. I have an 2010 Navigator L and I was taking a good look a few days ago at a 2015-17 Navigator L.

I see that the front clip, along with the rear clip was changed for the mid cycle refresh, and I was wondering if it would be feasible to convert my 2010 to have the same face and rear like the 2015-17. Dont get me wrong, I love the EcoBoost engine and stuff, but I like the more timeless interior design of my year along with the very pleasant exhaust note.

Thanks in advance to all of you who reply!
Hi Limited. Doable? Yes, with enough time money and aggravation. Feasible as in worth the time, money and aggravation? I would say no.

At a minimum, you would need to replace the hood, bumper cover, upper grille, lower grille, headlights, foglights/LED's, any other front trim, etc etc.

If you think all that is worth it, let us know how you make out and good luck.

HTML