Lincoln Forums Navigation:

Following a specific 2019 VIN

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Welcome to the Forum.

Your dealer will have the info you want about a week after VIN is assigned. I don't know of any website that has that info. My dealer was kept fully up to date on changes such as delays. If you have a good relationship with your sales person then you will get the info you want, but a little nudge like exchanging e-mail addresses is a good thing.

Dougp

Thank you and yes the Ford/Lincoln sales rep (whom we have used many times) gave me the VIN number and scheduled build date. With previous Ford vehicles there was a public web site I could follow. I assumed Lincoln had a similar site but could not find it (maybe does not exist).

Thank you and yes the Ford/Lincoln sales rep (whom we have used many times) gave me the VIN number and scheduled build date. With previous Ford vehicles there was a public web site I could follow. I assumed Lincoln had a similar site but could not find it (maybe does not exist).
Hi Doug. There was a prototype Lincoln/Ford website, but it is no longer available. Ford has just created a new website to allow prospective owners to follow the production stages and delivery of their vehicles, but it is not available for Lincoln vehicles yet. Hopefully they are implementing a separate Lincoln site. So your best course is to go through your salesperson and Dealership, as Town mentioned above.

I just went through the same agonizing wait several months ago for my new MKZ, so I know how you feel. ;)

Hope you get it quickly and good luck with your new car!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML