Factory default

Denise

My Lincoln dealership lost the preset code for my keyless entry on my 2019 Lincoln nautilus. They want to test the door apart in order to program it. Does anyone know how I can obtain the code?

Denise

My Lincoln dealership lost the preset code for my keyless entry on my 2019 Lincoln nautilus. They want to test the door apart in order to program it. Does anyone know how I can obtain the code?
Thank you,a call is better than taking my door and dashboard apart, which I am not going to do.

bbf2530

Hi Denise. Do you have both keyfobs to your Nautilus? Assuming you do, the instructions for how to retrieve the keyless entry code are right in your Owners Manual, beginning on page 70. As long as you have both keyfobs, you can retrieve it yourself. The Dealership should know this.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

bbf2530

It worked !!! Thank you!!
Hi Denise. You are very welcome! Happy it worked out for you.

And it is ridiculous that the Dealership people you spoke with did not know this. This has been the procedure for several years now.

Good luck with your new Nautilus.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML