Eight Years of Pride and Adventure: 2001 Lincoln Navigator

Potato

The closest that I\'ve ever come to slapping a girl

We were at the bar last night and I was being the DD. We were kind of winding the night down and I went walking around looking for one of my friends. I found him at the bar with a pretty hot girl grinding up on him. I let him be and about 5 minutes later he came over to start shooting the shit with me. This girl, who is drunk as hell, came up and started rubbing up on him again. She realizes that I\'m not paying attention to her at all and she went to kick me in the nuts. She luckily missed the boys and just got Pedro so I didn\'t immediately go down to the ground. I got in her face and told her not to f$%king do that again. Apparently she thought I was joking around or thought I wouldn\'t do anything and tried to do it again. I caught the bottom of her foot with mine and flung her backwards into this table full of guys. She kind of stumbled back up and was looking at me like she either didn\'t know what the hell was going on or she couldn\'t believe I just did that. I got right up in her face again and told her that if she tried that shit one more time I was going to have her ass thrown out. Some of her friends must have seen her because they came up and grabbed her and that was the last I saw of them.

I swear sometimes I think a girl deserves to be slapped and this happened to be one of those moments. As much as I wanted to I still couldn\'t bring myself to do it though.

imported_Mars

shoulda knocked her out and fucked her or knocked her out and called lookin4alinc to come f$%k her

NYC LS8

That\'s my grounds for a woman getting slapped. Don\'t f$%k with the family jewels.

BlueByU

Gotta go with being slapped on this one.

Potato

It\'s a good thing Trav\'s girlfriend wasn\'t with us or that girl would have gotten her ass beaten and someone would have wound up going to jail.

youguyssuck

Couldn\'t hit her but sure would want to.

My ex-gf got into a fist fight with a girl for less... lol

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

Pick her up and put her in the dumpster..

Mineral 5Speed GT

[quote name=\'VETECISFORGRANDMAS\']Pick her up and put her in the dumpster..[/QUOTE]
:lol:
I can\'t hit a woman either. I\'ve wanted to many times, but I can\'t do it.

po-po 5.0

If a chick kicked me in the nuts for no reason......It\'d be hard for me not to slap her.

Stanglover

[quote name=\'Mars\']shoulda knocked her out and fucked her or knocked her out and called lookin4alinc to come f$%k her[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

KY Jim

I, too, USED to be a Chivalrous Ignoramus like this, Once Upon a Time. HOWEVER: ANY female who physically attacks a male for NO reason is NOT a Woman, or a Girl. She is Dangerous, and you allow her to continue at your Peril. Allow even a skinny little teenager to beat on you and she WILL eventually f$%k you up! That said, if I DESERVED to be slapped, or whatever, Fine. If I did nothing to provoke or offend, she\'d better keep her damned hands to HERSELF. Kick ME in the nuts for no reason, and the LEAST you can expect is a broken jaw. If I recover quickly enough, it\'ll be an extended stay in the ER. And if I have to gun down twenty or thirty guys to get to you, I WILL. It\'s not so much the Pain, it\'s the Principle. Civilized Beings do NOT go about attacking others without Provocation. Period. Those who do are Dumb, Dangerous Animals. I still Euthanize Dangerous Animals. So, Girls, want to beat up a guy? Pick on SOMEBODY ELSE. I\'m a Lover, not a Fighter, and I fight to WIN. Victory equals Peace, and Peace sometimes is Superior Firepower and not being afraid to USE it. If I, as a Man, went around crotch-kicking girls who I thought deserved it, I\'d be shot before the end of the first day. And Rightfully So. Who the f$%k do you think YOU are? Femininity does NOT imply or grant Immunity.
KY Jim
P.S. Act like a Lady, or a Woman, and be Treated as Such. Act like a vicious bitch and be kicked out the door to sleep in the mud with the REST of the pack.

HTRDLNCN

Tough call. after the first try I would have called a bouncer/security over,
you never know if shes the local drunk skank whore who has
20 inbred guys that will jump you if you hit her.

DaILL02LsE

a woman that pulls shit like that, in my book - she is no longer a woman. Its then considered fair territory

KY Jim

What I said, in so many words.

BECG

Sorry..but we fought for women\'s lib.. therefore we are free game when we pull stupid shit like that. :nono:

I woulda taken care of her for you Tanner.. that is bullshit..and unacceptable.

Potato

[quote name=\'BECG\']Sorry..but we fought for women\'s lib.. therefore we are free game when we pull stupid shit like that. :nono:

I woulda taken care of her for you Tanner.. that is bullshit..and unacceptable.[/QUOTE]

While I do agree that she deserved it if I would have even slapped her she was small enough that it would have been about like hitting a guy with a closed first. She wouldn\'t have stood a chance if I would have slapped her.

I would have been more than happy to let you take care of her for me though. It would have been kind of hard to find that much jello, pudding or KY at 2:30 in the morning ;)

KY Jim

HA! Them little skinny ones are the VERY ones who mop the floor with lumberjacks. Hit one, sometime. You\'ll NEVER believe it! Woman are LOTS tougher than they want us to believe. They just want it Easy, so they PLAY Weak and Sissy. Didn\'t you ever hear the saying, \'Hell hath no Fury like a Woman Scorned?\' Boss Lady don\'t give a f$%k if you ARE Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof. Piss her off, and she\'ll knock you DOWN. It\'s a damned good thing I\'m a Lover, and not a fighter. I\'d look AND act like Muhammad Ali.
KY Jim

HTML