Drivers Seat Sticks

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

scratchy_2.3

<--- just saw Chevele

I just got back from kingston to see crossfade taproot and chevele. I have two huge f$%king footprints from getting my ass stomped in the pit. Being 160lbs sucks. Needless to say $20 was well worth the show.

1fast79

<--- just saw Chevele

Hell yea, I have seen Chevelle three times now, they sound as good live as they do on disk. Great band all around. Two thumbs up.

scratchy_2.3

<--- just saw Chevele

I saw em once with mudvayne @ the house of blues in chicago awhile back too.

danistanggt

<--- just saw Chevele

i just looked at a chevelle on ebay.

stealth 87

<--- just saw Chevele

I still get a kick out of how far crossfade has gone. go local boys!
but yeah, I wanna go see chevelle.

Laser Red GT

<--- just saw Chevele

Hey dude I was there too ;) im friends with a lot of people at 99x, shit I was seeing a DJ there ;) So brian and I were helping the bands out with whatever they needed, Booze, food etc so we spent all day back stage :-D

later!
Jason

oh yeah from left to right, thats Sam from Chevell, Steve and Jarrod of Taproot and Crossfade...

scratchy_2.3

<--- just saw Chevele

hey marine, that mustashe is outta reg...:D
btw - I threw up on that yellow penske truck (on the other side mind you)

Did you make your way to the freak fest afterwards? The dyno lost power just as a saleen s281 was ready to get on the rollers.:(

oh and for you being able to get backstage...

...um...uh......

....I have a bigger wenier.Ha.:D

Laser Red GT

<--- just saw Chevele

[quote name=\'scratchy_2.3\']hey marine, that mustashe is outta reg...:D
btw - I threw up on that yellow penske truck (on the other side mind you)

Did you make your way to the freak fest afterwards? The dyno lost power just as a saleen s281 was ready to get on the rollers.:(

oh and for you being able to get backstage...

...um...uh......

....I have a bigger wenier.Ha.:D[/QUOTE]

Im a civillan contractor! ;) I havent shaved in 4 days. I havent got my hair cut in 3 weeks. Yes we did end up at freakfest left there about 630 am after sobering up and drove back to new bern :-D

Laser Red GT

<--- just saw Chevele

[quote name=\'68Stang\']You\'re hats on backwards, douche.

;) :p[/QUOTE]

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

scratchy_2.3

<--- just saw Chevele

CC? I coulda swore that you were over in oki for awhile (if they even have cc\'s over there). Did you eas or what? Eighter way, I envy your non-police-calling-non-field-daying-non-lets-go-to-29palms-for-a-month-and-a-half-for-no-reason ass.:(

we were smart about it - we figured we\'d spend less in gas if we got a hotel:D

Laser Red GT

<--- just saw Chevele

[quote name=\'scratchy_2.3\']CC? I coulda swore that you were over in oki for awhile (if they even have cc\'s over there). Did you eas or what? Eighter way, I envy your non-police-calling-non-field-daying-non-lets-go-to-29palms-for-a-month-and-a-half-for-no-reason ass.:(

we were smart about it - we figured we\'d spend less in gas if we got a hotel:D[/QUOTE]

lol yeah Im still in man :p year and 8 left on my 5 year contract! It cant come soon enough! lol I feel for you ground siders, the wing is a completely different animal. I sure as shit couldnt do all that stuff you do.. MCT sucked for me! hahaha So, im quite content working on aircraft! lol

later boss,
Jason

scratchy_2.3

<--- just saw Chevele

[quote name=\'Laser Red GT\']Im a civillan contractor! ;) [/QUOTE]

Ya, and I\'m a janitor with a rifle card...:D