• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Lincoln owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Drivers "Easy Exit Seat"

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Stu

Jan 25, 2021
I have 2021 Corsair Base which is equipped with Easy Exit feature. The memory will not hold the set drivers seat position. It will be OK for a few days and then all of a sudden, when exiting, the seat will retract fully and upon reentry the seat will not advance to the set position. This has happened since new (11 months). Don't have faith in my dealer and next closest dealer is 80 mi. away.
Having regrets about trading my Jeep Cherokee. Cherokee's features worked far better than this Corsair. "Luxury" isn't always better.

afh3

Nov 29, 2019
Minnesota
I had this issue, but with the Phone as a Key instead of the key fob.

The solution for me was to remove my phone from my SYNC profile and add it back again.

All was well after that.

You might try that with your key.

Stu

Jan 25, 2021
OK so you have gone through the process to make the key set to your profile. Does the profile remember your settings if you go select it?
No. It seems that the seat only moves forward about 1/2" or so from fully retracted position.

silverydragon72

Jun 25, 2021
San Jose, CA
I would recommend trying a reset of your profile like afh3 said and if that doesn't work reset your entire sync system and try it again.

kingdre

Nov 25, 2021
Atlanta, GA
I find when that happens in my MKZ, I usually hit the button or stopped the car from fully extending. I have a BAD habit of quick starting so the seat never fully extends or retracts lol.