• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Drivers door electrical issue

electric jack

Took the door insides off to replace the mirror wrong mirror sent parts co refuses return so I installed it an operate it by hand. However none of the electrical items work correctly except the up an down of each window 3 times taken apart an noticed the upper electrical box only has 2 plugs is this normal. Yes I forgot to disconnect the negative terminal from the battery before doing connect disconnect none of the plugs were disconnected to the switch panel on the drivers door. In addition the remote is inoperative as well as the lock open switch ideas. Large plug at extreme bottom of door....Second half does anyone have a picture of what the upper box mounted on the door plugs look like? Many thanks

HTML