Driverless Car wash

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

bbf2530

any special things to do besides putting car in neutral?, leaving key fob in car?

Hi Horseman. You only need to put the car into "Stay in Neutral Mode" which entails pushing the neutral button twice, and also make sure you do not have "AutoHold" enabled.

You can take the fob with you or leave it in the vehicle. It's up to you. If you take it, the horn will honk twice when you close the drivers door.

Good luck.

Horseman

Thank you for the information. I normally wash the car myself or run it through a car wash where you stay in the car.

bbf2530

Thank you for the information. I normally wash the car myself or run it through a car wash where you stay in the car.

Hi Horseman. You are very welcome. And I do similar. My new MKZ I wash myself, by hand only.
I will wash my older MKZ by hand, or take it to my local ride-through car wash if I'm lazy (which happens more often nowadays). ;)

Good luck.

C Krohn

Fort Worth, TX
Five years ago, I would never have used an automatic car wash. Now, I have a monthly subscription to one. Reminds me of an old Bob Wills song; "Time Changes Everything". I'm old.