Does anyone have the "as build" data for 2002 lincoln ls v8 3.9

bbf2530

anyone who uses Forscan software. Would you happen to have the "as build" data for the 2002 Lincoln ls v8?

Hi Timbo. As jkeaton mentioned, it is tied to your VIN.

What information are you trying to find? By definition, the "as-built" data is directly linked to the individual vehicle itself (and its VIN). Therefore, if you are looking for PCM programming data etc., you can not just take the data from any 2002 Lincoln LS V-8.

In addition to that, the PCM "as-built" data can change after the vehicle leaves the factory, due to vehicle programming updates of the PCM, TCM etc.
So simply taking the as-built data from another 2002 LS V-8 can possibly turn your 2002 LS V-8 into a very large paperweight.

If you want the PCM and other programming of your car, you will need to use FORScan or a hand held tuner etc., on your vehicle.

If you provide your VIN, I can give you the as-built data as far as how your car came out of the factory concerning model, features, options etc. But I can not provide PCM programming etc.

Good luck.

TimboLSv8

Hi Timbo. As jkeaton mentioned, it is tied to your VIN.

What information are you trying to find? By definition, the "as-built" data is directly linked to the individual vehicle itself (and its VIN). Therefore, if you are looking for PCM programming data etc., you can not just take the data from any 2002 Lincoln LS V-8.

In addition to that, the PCM "as-built" data can change after the vehicle leaves the factory, due to vehicle programming updates of the PCM, TCM etc.
So simply taking the as-built data from another 2002 LS V-8 can possibly turn your 2002 LS V-8 into a very large paperweight.

If you want the PCM and other programming of your car, you will need to use FORScan or a hand held tuner etc., on your vehicle.

If you provide your VIN, I can give you the as-built data as far as how your car came out of the factory concerning model, features, options etc. But I can not provide PCM programming etc.

Thank you for your help. I'm just trying to make sure the codes I'm getting isn't from incorrect data on my pcm. If that's even possible. I dont have money to get it looked at and this is my only ride at the moment. I really appreciate you taking your time to answer my question. God bless and have a great weekend sir.

bbf2530

Thank you for your help. I'm just trying to make sure the codes I'm getting isn't from incorrect data on my pcm. If that's even possible. I dont have money to get it looked at and this is my only ride at the moment. I really appreciate you taking your time to answer my question. God bless and have a great weekend sir.

Hi Timbo. You are very welcome.

What DTC codes are you getting? If you post them and we can help, we certainly will.

On a related note, while I will not say something is impossible, it is unlikely the codes you are getting are due to "incorrect data on my pcm". Unless it was somehow erroneously reprogrammed by someone.

Good luck.

Last edited: