Daytime driving lights

RedGeminiPA

Altoona, PA
Are these inside the headlight or stick on top with 3M tape? Also, the product description says connect to existing DRL so I'm not sure these will work as we dont have a DRL fuse. I mean we can always connect to the ignition so they turn on every time car is started but I wouldn't want them to stick on top of the headlight. Maybe somewhere in the grill.
As the review in the screenshot states, remove the bumper and headlights to install them along the inside edge of the headlights.

This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. I like the idea that they’re switchbacks, too. They would need run to an always-on relay or fuse to power them as DRLs. It should be fairly simple to install, once you figure out how to remove the bumper and headlights, which I need to do to correct a fitment issue on the driver’s side where the bumper meets up under the headlight. It’s like the clips aren’t quite clipped.

Sagar810

Boulder, COLORADO
Are these inside the headlight or stick on top with 3M tape? Also, the product description says connect to existing DRL so I'm not sure these will work as we dont have a DRL fuse. I mean we can always connect to the ignition so they turn on every time car is started but I wouldn't want them to stick on top of the headlight. Maybe somewhere in the grill.
As per what I can understand analyzing the picture and the explaination is, they stuck it below and on the inner edge of the headlight after lowering the bumper. It has a glow to it from within.

Also, our cars do have DRL setting that is turned off, the FOGS can be the DRLS and there is a setting the dealer can enable. Canada has a rule that every car must have DRLs and the MKTs in Canada have Fogs on everytime with ignition.

Looker

@Sagar810

Looks like a good option. Can you post the link where to buy? Or is the link above by vinaygoel2000 the same product? Thanks

RedGeminiPA

Altoona, PA
When I get a chance, I’ll ask my cousin’s husband if he can find the info for removing it, as he’s a body shop manager.

RedGeminiPA

Altoona, PA
CarCareKiosk is generally insanely terrible, as it’s so generic and universal in most cases.

Their video on changing the third brake light only shows an actual MKT in 2 clips, neither of which are the part of accessing/removing the third brake light. I usually only watch their videos with an extreme amount of skepticism.

HTML