Corsair seat massage?

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Karen@44514

I got my Corsair 2020 in January. Do they all have a seat massage? I don't know where to look for it and don't remember being told about it.

bbf2530

I got my Corsair 2020 in January. Do they all have a seat massage? I don't know where to look for it and don't remember being told about it.

Hi Karen. As Macsterguy and Pabaldeagle mentioned, not all Corsairs are equipped with the seat massage function.

When equipped, it can usually be turned on/off by either a button on the side of the seat or a button on the door, according to where the Corsair seat controls are (i.e. side of the seat on my MKZ, door on the Continental), and/or by using the SYNC screen functions.

You can also find the locations of the buttons/displays for the seat massage functions for your Corsair in your Owners Manual, if your Corsair is equipped with seat massage.
If you do not have the hard copy of your Owners Manual, you can download the PDF version here: https://www.fleet.ford.com/parts-service/resources/owner-manuals/

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
The seat adjustments are on the door panel. I don't recall which one but one will activate the massage function. It can also be access through the touch screen. Adjustments to the massage function are made there.

Unless you specifcally got the Perfect Position seats you won't have the massage function. These seats are a stand alone option and not included in any package or standard model trim.

Last edited:

Karen@44514

I have a reserve but I can not find any massage buttons so I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks for all the answers to my question.

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
I have a reserve but I can not find any massage buttons so I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks for all the answers to my question.
On the driver door panel there is a button with a seat on it next to the 3 memory buttons. Hit the seat button. It should pop up the seat adjustments on the touchscreen. If you have massage, there will be a button on the touchscreen that says Massage.

compuatt

I have massage seats. Love them. In a another example of poor quality control, the manual makes no mention of this feature. They forgot about it I suppose. Sloppy sloppy.

Karen@44514

Unfortunately I found the button but I only have lumbar on my seats and no massage. Sure wish I did have the massage. Maybe next time. Thanks for answering.

bbf2530

Hi gang. For those looking for how to access/use the Multi Contour Seats, we can find the correct page for your Owners Manual by looking in the Index under "Settings" > "Multi Contour Seats".
Perhaps it would have been better to list it in the Index under "Seats" instead (Lincoln did not check with me first ;)), but at least it is there.

And on a related note: The on-screen SYNC controls for the seats and massage functions are accessed in much the same manner. Enter the Settings menu on your SYNC screen, then tap "Multi Contour Seats". That brings up the seat menu.

Then of course, there are the physical seat adjustment buttons on the door.

We can find the correct page for this information in the Owner Manual Index under "Seats".

In that section, you will also find it states:
"Adjusting the Multi-Contour Front
Seats With Active Motion (If Equipped):

You can adjust this feature through the
touchscreen."

Hope this information helps and good luck.