Corsair Mud Guards

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

joeb427

Probably not since you first said they looked good enough to be aftermarket then decided they were worthless. Your decorum is severely lacking.
Yes if like you said they were..........mudguards. As mudguards, they would be worthless.
See, even after 35 years in the business, you can still learn something.

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
Yes if like you said they were..........mudguards. As mudguards, they would be worthless.
See, even after 35 years in the business, you can still learn something.
You have your opinion and I have mine. You called them aftermarket first then trashed them. I find your tone condescending and offputting. I spent a lot of money on my vehicle and don't appreciate anyone making derogatory comments. From what I can tell from your photo you don't even drive a Corsair.

joeb427

You have your opinion and I have mine. You called them aftermarket first then trashed them. I find your tone condescending and offputting. I spent a lot of money on my vehicle and don't appreciate anyone making derogatory comments. From what I can tell from your photo you don't even drive a Corsair.
Opinions have nothing to do with this. Perhaps if you call a part what it actually is, things would be different. You insisted you had mudguards. You were wrong,. Forget it. You're trying to dig yourself out of a hole you created.
Show some class and admit you were wrong on the mudguard thing and apologize for the troll comment.
About the not owning a Corsair comment...You're really showing desperation. :D

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
Opinions have nothing to do with this. Perhaps if you call a part what it actually is, things would be different. You insisted you had mudguards. You were wrong,. Forget it. You're trying to dig yourself out of a hole you created.
Show some class and admit you were wrong on the mudguard thing and apologize for the troll comment.
About the not owning a Corsair comment...You're really showing desperation. :D
No apology will be granted. You are clearly on here to stir up crap and I'm not biting. But what I will do is put you on ignore, like all trolls deserve.

joeb427

No apology will be granted. You are clearly on here to stir up crap and I'm not biting. But what I will do is put you on ignore, like all trolls deserve.
Ignore,nah. You'll read this.

LOL. No apology and I won't toss and turn all night. You may though after embarrassing yourself. 35 years in the industry and you thought those pieces were mudguards.
Let's keep playing post tag so you can keep embarrassing yourself.