Controls question

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Wifes car

On a 2021 Corsair Reserve w/201A and Technology packages, what is the button on the end of the turn signal stalk for? We looked and looked in the manual but could not find anything.

Thanks!!!

JB IN AZ

Press it and see what happens when you are driving.....
Normally a decent answer, but I am sure you are half joking....
Doing this would require the driver to take their eyes off the road while studying the instrument cluster looking for what changed. Not safe.

tgara

On a 2021 Corsair Reserve w/201A and Technology packages, what is the button on the end of the turn signal stalk for? We looked and looked in the manual but could not find anything.

Thanks!!!
Thats for the Lane Keeping system. Not to be confused with the Lane Centering System...

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
Normally a decent answer, but I am sure you are half joking....
Doing this would require the driver to take their eyes off the road while studying the instrument cluster looking for what changed. Not safe.

Really? A brief glance would'nt suffice? Do you have to be in motion to see a change in the cluster when activating some feature? Not any different that glancing at the radio display, rear view mirror, cup holder, navigation display, etc.

JB IN AZ

Sorry, not being confrontational, but for a new owner, who may not be familiar yet with the instrument cluster, I feel it might require a longer look to see what has changed when pushing the turn signal stalk button while driving. Just my thinking.

I know the cluster was confusing to me when I first started driving my '21 Corsair with the digital instrument cluster.

As an example, the difference between the Intelligent Cruise indicator and the Adaptive cruise is very hard to determine.

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
No where did recommend pressing the button and then taking your eyes off the road to study the instrument cluster. But, maybe I should have added a warning label to my statement. :LOL: