Considering a purchase

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Toddingardinermaine

Dec 13, 2021
So, I have the chance to get a 13 mks with the ecoboost. It's lived its whole life as a "for-hire" private transport limousine. So it's very high mileage, but its always had its maintenance done. I do not know if it has had the fuel system recall performed yet or not, I'll ask when I go look at it later today. Any thing I should be looking at, you know, model specific?

Toddingardinermaine

Dec 13, 2021
So, I pulled the trigger, at $5k. Currently showing 229200 on the odometer. It's at my local lincoln dealer, in line for a water pump and timing set. I've got every service record for it since it was new. I hope this works out. What do you guys think? Did I get screwed?

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
So, I pulled the trigger, at $5k. Currently showing 229200 on the odometer. It's at my local lincoln dealer, in line for a water pump and timing set. I've got every service record for it since it was new. I hope this works out. What do you guys think? Did I get screwed?

Hi Todd. Once you pull the trigger, just enjoy your new MKS! :cool:

Congratulations, many happy and safe miles...and best of luck!

Toddingardinermaine

Dec 13, 2021
Well, I guess we'll see once the guys at the shop complete their inspection. They've estimated $2500 for the water pump and timing set, so I've budgeted $3k. If I add that to the purchase price, I think $8k is still a pretty good deal.

TUX

Jul 28, 2022
Fort Worth, TX
My Lincoln
2013 MKS AWD 3.5L Twin Turbo
Love mine as well....2013 115K+ on it for $12K......purrs like a kitten....AWD 3.5 TwinTurbo.....no problems at all! Great riding sedan! ENJOY! And Congrats!!!!