• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

cd changer

SLICKRICK2

Misc Parts for Sale / Giveaway

Cobras!! Give me 3 days and ill send payment! Ill understand if someone else gets them before me!! There sold in 3 days though!

ND4SPDLSC

I\'m interested in the upper and lower intakes. Is it $25 for both sets or $25 for a set (plus $3 boxing)? I\'d like to take a set to paint. They\'re from an \'88+ engine right? My ZIP is 01089.

LandShark

[quote name=\'ND4SPDLSC\']I\'m interested in the upper and lower intakes. Is it $25 for both sets or $25 for a set (plus $3 boxing)? I\'d like to take a set to paint. They\'re from an \'88+ engine right? My ZIP is 01089.[/QUOTE]

I should be able to send you both sets for about $28 via UPS...

I believe both came off my 89 Mark\'s... Do you need closeup pics?

ND4SPDLSC

If you say they\'re off a later car, that\'s all I need to know. I am thinking of just using them to get a cleaner looking engine bay or for porting. When do you need to get rid of these?

LandShark

[quote name=\'ND4SPDLSC\']If you say they\'re off a later car, that\'s all I need to know. I am thinking of just using them to get a cleaner looking engine bay or for porting. When do you need to get rid of these?[/QUOTE]

I have no deadline... I just want to clear out some junk. :cool:

hotorod88lsc

How much would shipping be for the cobra wheels be to 23185.
I am very interested in them

Mike

LandShark

[quote name=\'hotorod88lsc\']How much would shipping be for the cobra wheels be to 23185.
I am very interested in them

Mike[/QUOTE]

Shipping would be $28

MagnificentVII

Do you still have the MKVIII fan? If you do I\'ll PayPal the $$$ today.

LandShark

[quote name=\'MagnificentVII\']Do you still have the MKVIII fan? If you do I\'ll PayPal the $$$ today.[/QUOTE]

Yes, still in the box from when I bought it...

PayPal is tpcroozer@yahoo.com

MagnificentVII

[quote name=\'LandShark\']Yes, still in the box from when I bought it...

PayPal is tpcroozer@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]
Money sent, thanks.

HTML