cd changer

LandShark

Misc Parts for Sale / Giveaway

Set of 4 turbines with tires (50% tread) - $150 plus shipping I don\'t know if I have the center caps... will check.

2 stock upper and lower intakes - $25 shipped for a set - no bolts

Stock 8.8 rear with 3:27 gears... worked perfectly when pulled - has been moved around a few times and now has leaked just a small bit of fluid at the bottom of the center section. It has calipers but no rotors - Come and get it for FREE or I\'ll ship it for $20 plus shipping costs...

UPR control arms for SN95 coil-over setup - $100 plus shipping

One Potenza 225/60/16 tire 80% tread... $20 plus shipping which should be about $10...

351w Mustang swap headers - Ford Motorsport Brand - new - These list for $339 plus shipping. They are for 94-95 Mustang swap. $150 plus shipping

Pair of 1999 factory Cobra SVT wheels with Nitto 245/45/17 drags... $120 plus shipping for the pair.[COLOR=\"Red\"]SOLD[/COLOR]

4 fan shrouds for 5.0 Lincolns - $10 shipped each or all 4 for $20 shipped

1 factory 5.0 radiator - $30 shipped

Factory intake airbox and tube - $10 shipped

Z28 oblong tips - I sanded these and sprayed them a metallic dark grey - $30 shipped

Rear end is a trac-lok...

I also have a Kmember setup with control arms and springs to convert the complete front of a Mark VII to NON-AIRBAG... $75 plus shipping

Also have a set of rear lower control arms... one still has an airbag attached. $5 plus cost of shipping [COLOR=\"Red\"]SOLD[/COLOR]
Also: Driver\'s side mirror - has masking tape residue from being left in sun... $0 + cost of shipping [COLOR=\"Red\"]SOLD[/COLOR]
I found some side trim for an LSC... $20 shipped [COLOR=\"Red\"]SOLD[/COLOR]

There\'s a fan I used on my 1970 Coronet as a pusher fan... it mounts through the radiator with the plastic straps available at autozone... It can be used as a pusher or puller on most anything... $15 shipped

There is a Mark VIII fan with pigtail wiring that I bought and will not use $75 shipped...

There\'s a header panel I bought from BigAnt way back when... it has a little of the cross support missing behind the grill but shouldn\'t affect mounting... Free plus shipping cost...

Pics to come... heading to eBay or trash bin if stuff doesn\'t sell quickly. A lot of the stuff is pretty much free plus the cost of shipping...

*** more added above ***

JoshMcMadMac

Let me know before the tips and the intakes get trashed...

LandShark

[quote name=\'JoshMcMadMac\']Let me know before the tips and the intakes get trashed...[/QUOTE]

OK... I\'ll let you know on the intakes... I won\'t trash the tips though because they\'ll definitely sell on eBay. I\'ll post up a pic later.

** The intakes are pretty much free plus shipping and $3 to cover boxing cost...

LandShark

Correction: Wheels are 1999 Cobra SVT wheels with 245/45/17 nitto 555r\'s

Also, I added a few things at the top...

Remote oil filter relocation kit... new never installed... $20 shipped

LandShark

A few more... There is a scuff on this one wheel...

88LSCMK7

I\'ll take the mirror, the side mouldings and the rear control arms. Let me know how much with shipping to 98230. Do you do Paypal?

LandShark

[quote name=\'88LSCMK7\']I\'ll take the mirror, the side mouldings and the rear control arms. Let me know how much with shipping to 98230. Do you do Paypal?[/QUOTE]

$35 for all... PayPal: tpcroozer@yahoo.com

PM me your address and I\'ll UPS the stuff on Monday or Tuesday...

Thanks

JoshMcMadMac

Let me know bottom dollar on the VIII fan and a set of intakes.

LandShark

[quote name=\'JoshMcMadMac\']Let me know bottom dollar on the VIII fan and a set of intakes.[/QUOTE]

How about $100 shipped for the Mark VII fan and intakes...

SLICKRICK2

wheels with shipping to 32504?? Do they bolt right on the mark?? any alteration needed??

tkg2000

What pipe diameter are the tips made for?
Z28 oblong tips - I sanded these and sprayed them a metallic dark grey - $30 shipped

Depending on size, I would be interested. Would you consider $25 shipped?

Thanks!

LandShark

[quote name=\'LuxurySportCoupe\']Is that header panel for a bill blass?[/QUOTE]

Yes, with hole for hood ornament...

LandShark

[quote name=\'tkg2000\']What pipe diameter are the tips made for?

Depending on size, I would be interested. Would you consider $25 shipped?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I\'m guessing they\'res probably 2 - 2.25\" lemme check today.

The $25 shipped would be OK...

LandShark

[quote name=\'SLICKRICK2\']wheels with shipping to 32504?? Do they bolt right on the mark?? any alteration needed??[/QUOTE]

Cobra\'s or Turbines?

If Cobra\'s - shipping will be about $39 for the two... yes they are the same bolt pattern no alteration needed...

Lux

[quote name=\'LandShark\']Yes, with hole for hood ornament...[/QUOTE]

Damn, never mind then.