Catalytic converter - Passenger side

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

RyanRyan

Where can I get a oem passenger side catalytic converter for a low discounted price? I don’t really want to use an aftermarket brand if I can afford it. Any help is much appreciated

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
Search google and look for the best price. Not sure what you mean by "low discounted price", but if you search and compare prices, you should be able to find some lower priced than others.

wolf_walker

You aren't likely to buy a genuine Ford one cheap. Go aftermarket or have a muffler shop weld a generic one in maybe.

RyanRyan

You aren't likely to buy a genuine Ford one cheap. Go aftermarket or have a muffler shop weld a generic one in maybe.
Do you have any aftermarket recommendations? My mechanic suggested walker but they seem to be around the same price as a ford. Also, will the aftermarket keep my service engine light on or will I notice a lack in performance?

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
Do you have any aftermarket recommendations? My mechanic suggested walker but they seem to be around the same price as a ford. Also, will the aftermarket keep my service engine light on or will I notice a lack in performance?

No, it will not. They all do the same thing.