Cargo Privacy Screen

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

tin926

I have a 2021 Lincoln Corsair Reserve with a beige interior and wondering if anyone has one with the rear privacy cargo screen with a picture of the screen..If anyone has information I would greatly appreciate it..Thankyou

JB IN AZ

I have a 2021 Lincoln Corsair Reserve with a beige interior and wondering if anyone has one with the rear privacy cargo screen with a picture of the screen..If anyone has information I would greatly appreciate it..Thankyou
I do, and will try to post a picture in the next 2 hours or so.... (It is now 7:50AM MST)

JB IN AZ

So it looks like that is I piece, it’s not a retractable type privacy screen, correct? Also where did you get it, do you know if it comes in any other colors as our interior is beige and brown and how much was it if you don’t mind me asking. Thankyou for the pictures
Yes it's one piece, it only comes in black as far as I know... it does match the the cargo area. I don't know how much it was, I negotiated it to be included when I purchased the car from the dealer.

tin926

Yes it's one piece, it only comes in black as far as I know... it does match the the cargo area. I don't know how much it was, I negotiated it to be included when I purchased the car from the dealer.
Thankyou very much for all the info and pictures

Pabaldeagle

SUPPORTING MEMBER
California
I paid $175, ordering mine at the time of purchase. I now know could have bought aftermarket as a "part" for about $50 cheaper. I honestly couldn't tell what the heck it was (hard or retractable) at the time I ordered. Here is a link to a part (with terrible graphic which is why it was so hard to tell what I was getting?!). Verify your model before buying. Good luck.

tin926

I paid $175, ordering mine at the time of purchase. I now know could have bought aftermarket as a "part" for about $50 cheaper. I honestly couldn't tell what the heck it was (hard or retractable) at the time I ordered. Here is a link to a part (with terrible graphic which is why it was so hard to tell what I was getting?!). Verify your model before buying. Good luck.
So it appears that the only piece available for the 2021 Corsair reserve is a fixed panel, not retractable which I guess hooks onto those nubs on inside rear cargo panels

tin926

I love it!
Hey are you happy with what you purchased. I tried too open the link you sent me but no good. Is it possible to maybe post a few different pictures of what you have and list where you purchased from? Thanks for all your help and info.

tin926

I love it!
Hey are you happy with what you purchased. I tried too open the link you sent me but no good. Is it possible to maybe post a few different pictures of what you have and list where you purchased from? Thanks for all your help and info

JB IN AZ

Hey are you happy with what you purchased. I tried too open the link you sent me but no good. Is it possible to maybe post a few different pictures of what you have and list where you purchased from? Thanks for all your help and info
I am not sure what you mean. I love the Corsair and the color combo. The cargo cover is a solid cover, I think the roller type is easier to use.

I don't think I sent you any links..

I already mentioned that I negotiated the cargo cover to be included in when I purchased my Corsair.

Hope this helps... ???

RedHoncho

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Marysville, Ohio
If you want the solid cargo cover that doesn't require any modifications to the cargo interior just order it from your dealer. It is called REAR PACKAGE TRAY. The list price is $175 but you may be able to find it for less money from online dealers.

tin926

If you want the solid cargo cover that doesn't require any modifications to the cargo interior just order it from your dealer. It is called REAR PACKAGE TRAY. The list price is $175 but you may be able to find it for less money from online dealers.
Thankyou..............

GapBoyPCS

Just ordered one through my dealer earlier this afternoon. Like some others, either the parts catalogue hasn't been updated or something happened behind the scenes where a 2021 VIN won't get you this part. Hopefully it comes Monday.

GapBoyPCS

Package tray came in and installed while the snow was blowing around. Just note there's a bit of a gap between the back edge and the rear seatbacks to accomodate reclining. I had a rigid one in my Focus hatchback, so I'm used to having to take it out for bigger loads.

It definitely dresses things up!
20211206_154631.jpg