Cargo Area Liner

Ice Bear

SUPPORTING MEMBER
I have a Navigator L, so some flexibility with a cargo liner is necessary to cover all seats down or just the 3rd row. I ordered the generic Covercraft Universal Cargo Area Liner (Extra Large) and it works well. Attaches to the headrests and is long enough to cover back or side.

hellomike99

WeatherTech! Great product! Fit perfectly with some color as the carpet. Good investment imo.

Ice Bear

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Here is the photo of the Covercraft, installed with second row seats up. As you can see it is long enough to attach to the front seats. You can see the covercraft windshield shade (white facing out on white Navigator).

IMG_0138.jpeg

LoopyLincoln

Here is the photo of the Covercraft, installed with second row seats up. As you can see it is long enough to attach to the front seats. You can see the covercraft windshield shade (white facing out on white Navigator).

View attachment 7767
Thats not really the look I'm going for in mine but appreciate the pic and am glad its working for you.

Ice Bear

SUPPORTING MEMBER
It's a good option for occasional use. Rolls up and fits in the storage area behind the third-row.

Not for more serious work, particularly where side protection is necessary.

Derek

G-969653

It's a good option for occasional use. Rolls up and fits in the storage area behind the third-row.

Not for more serious work, particularly where side protection is necessary.

Derek
yeah I can see it if I have something I need to bring to the dump or something but it’s not particularly attractive for keeping up all the tine.

AKentPhoto

Thanks for posting that, it seems like a great part time solution. Having it cover the bumper is also nice...

I placed my order with CanvasBack... They are not "essential" so they are not in production at the moment. I'll be sure and post pics when it comes in. 👍

AKentPhoto

Ha, went to look up the order number on the CanvasBack and it looks like it is shipping out today. Looking forward to getting it in and most importantly getting a way to keep my pug in the way back and not on the center console.