Canvas Back Cargo Area Cover...

AKentPhoto

Got my new covers in and am very pleased with how it all looks. The only negative I have come up with is they didn't put velcro around the child seat anchors on the 3rd row seat backs. The second row will not be folded much so I don't think its really necessary. It would be nice on the row that will spend the majority of its life horizontal. I decided against the "walls" because they are already plastic. The Velcro they use is quite good and has been great for over a year on my other vehicle (walls included). You can tell it is a smaller business who put their heart ans soul into these things. They even include some treats for the pooches... The best part is cleaning pet hair takes about a 2min wipe down. That and the all important 2nd row divider to keep them in the back with the 2nd row console.

AKentPhoto

Also got some KC Flex LEDs mounted on the a pillar and smoked the headlights, turns and fogs... Very happy with the output of the KCs, still trying to figure out how to tap into the high beams. If anyone has any idea i'm all ears. I made it as far as the rear harness on the headlight control module in the wheel well but didn't have any luck finding a high beam signal there. I was leaving the next day on a road trip and didn't have time to dig further. For now I have a Bluetooth relay and trigger them with my phone. I have a switch setup waiting to go in that will help fix the problem but I'd still like them to be automatic with the high beams.

HTML