Can I remote start by key?

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

bbf2530

I know it can be started by the app. But I don't know how to start it remotely by key.

Hi Fran. What model year is your MKC or Corsair? The instructions are in your Owners Manual.

Usually...If your vehicle is equipped with Lincoln factory Remote Start, you press the lock button on your keyfob to lock the car, then press the remote start button on the keyfob twice.

The remote start button is the 3/4 circle, with the "2x" in the middle.

Good luck.

Last edited:

FranDDDDD

Hi Fran. What model year is your MKC or Corsair? The instructions are in your Owners Manual.

Usually...If your vehicle is equipped with Lincoln factory Remote Start, you press the lock button on your keyfob to lock the car, then press the remote start button on the keyfob twice.

The remote start button is the 3/4 circle, with the "2x" in the middle.

Good luck.
Thx bbf2530
Mine is a 2021 Corsair. I have the button which you described on my key but it doesn't work after trying to unlock the car then press the remote button twice.

bbf2530

Thx bbf2530
Mine is a 2021 Corsair. I have the button which you described on my key but it doesn't work after trying to unlock the car then press the remote button twice.

Hi Fran. You misread the previous instructions. You press the lock button (not the unlock button), then press the remote start button twice.

Try again and good luck.