• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Lincoln owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Buying 2022 or 2023 Lincoln Navigator in Dallas Tx

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Ricky10

Jun 21, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Navigator
Hi All, I need guidance on buying a new Navigator - 2022 or 2023 in Dallas, Tx area. I have few questions
1) Is the price that is shown on the Lincoln website after the customization(Build) is the final price we pay?
2) Can we choose any Dealers to place order after Build and does the Dealers charge extra?
3) How long is the wait time for new orders?
4) I do not have any near by Costco authorized Lincoln dealers but I see Costco invoice price is really good so is it possible to choose out of state or out of Town Dealers that have Costco relationship and place the order

any other tips or helpful insights in buying and negotiating price, please share. I know there is a limited quantities and lot of demand for New cars now a days but as I can wait few months to get new Lincoln, I want to explore all possible options to get better price.

Thanks in advance

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
Hi All, I need guidance on buying a new Navigator - 2022 or 2023 in Dallas, Tx area. I have few questions
1) Is the price that is shown on the Lincoln website after the customization(Build) is the final price we pay?
2) Can we choose any Dealers to place order after Build and does the Dealers charge extra?
3) How long is the wait time for new orders?
4) I do not have any near by Costco authorized Lincoln dealers but I see Costco invoice price is really good so is it possible to choose out of state or out of Town Dealers that have Costco relationship and place the order

any other tips or helpful insights in buying and negotiating price, please share. I know there is a limited quantities and lot of demand for New cars now a days but as I can wait few months to get new Lincoln, I want to explore all possible options to get better price.

Thanks in advance

Hi Ricky and welcome to the Lincoln Forums. I will try to answer what I can.

1) No. You need to negotiate pricing with your individual Dealership. What you see online is simply giving you the MSRP price and possibly any current manufacturer Incentives/Rebates
2) You need to choose a Dealership. Most people find a Dealership near them and place an order at that Dealership. And as mentioned above, you need to negotiate pricing with that Dealership. Many (most?) Dealerships will always try to "charge extra". So we need to be intelligent and informed buyers and make sure we do not pay for anything we do not want. Bring your own calculator and triple check all figures.
3) There is no standard answer to how long of a wait time there will be. Pandemic induced commodity and parts shortages, transportation shortages etc. have everything in turmoil.
4) Yes, Costco Vehicle Purchase Plan pricing can be very good, if a Dealer will accept it. You can purchase from any Dealership, in any part of the country that you like.

Feel free to ask any other questions you may have, let us know how you make out and good luck

Ricky10

Jun 21, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Navigator
Hi Ricky and welcome to the Lincoln Forums. I will try to answer what I can.

1) No. You need to negotiate pricing with your individual Dealership. What you see online is simply giving you the MSRP price and possibly any current manufacturer Incentives/Rebates
2) You need to choose a Dealership. Most people find a Dealership near them and place an order at that Dealership. And as mentioned above, you need to negotiate pricing with that Dealership. Many (most?) Dealerships will always try to "charge extra". So we need to be intelligent and informed buyers and make sure we do not pay for anything we do not want. Bring your own calculator and triple check all figures.
3) There is no standard answer to how long of a wait time there will be. Pandemic induced commodity and parts shortages, transportation shortages etc. have everything in turmoil.
4) Yes, Costco Vehicle Purchase Plan pricing can be very good, if a Dealer will accept it. You can purchase from any Dealership, in any part of the country that you like.

Feel free to ask any other questions you may have, let us know how you make out and good luck
Thank You and I appreciate your feedback. I am planning to visit one of the local Dealers on next Saturday and will ask a ton of questions and see if I can get best quote from them.